Friday, July 2, 2021

Code of Life by Franklin S Harris

 

Code of Life

By

Franklin S. Harris

 

I believe that a person should be unfaltering in his determination to live an honest and honorable life.

 

I believe he should be industrious no matter what his wealth or station might be, and that he should be diligent in acquiring the information and experience that will help him to appreciate life.

 

I believe he should do all in his power to make life pleasant for his fellowmen, that he should be courteous with all associates and live in such a way that his life will be a source of inspiration to all with whom he comes in contact.

 

I believe a person should do all he can to spread education and promote industries and occupations that will tend to make humanity more free, and give them a desire to live properly.

 

I believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ embraces all of these principles and is a perfect code of life.  Therefore, I think the important thing is to live in such a way as to have the Spirit of God as a teacher and obey all of its whisperings.

No comments:

Post a Comment